U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market Information by Type, by Diagnosis and Treatment (Uterine Fibroid Embolization) - Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Uterine Fibroid Market Research Report - U.S. Forecast to 2022" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- AstraZeneca (England)
- Cook Medical Inc. (US)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
- GE Healthcare (U.K.)
- AbbVie Inc. (U.S.)
- Hologic (U.S.)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2394
U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type which comprises of Subserosal Fibroids, Intramural Fibroids, Submucosal Fibroids
- On the basis of Diagnosis the market is segmented into Medical Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners, Computed tomography (CT), Ultrasounds
- On the basis of Treatment the market is segmented into Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Magnetic Resonance Guided Focused Ultrasound, Myolysis, Endometrial Ablation, Hysterectomy and Myomectomy.
- The U.S. Uterine Fibroid market and is expected to reach USD 39,993.2 million by 2022.
- By Type, Intramural Fibroids holds the largest market share of U.S. uterine fibroid market and is expected to reach USD 14,972.5 million by 2022.
- By Treatment, hysterectomy holds the largest market share of U.S. uterine fibroid market and is expected to reach USD 8,042.3 million by 2022.
Uterine Fibroids are the abnormal growth that gets developed inside or on the wall of a woman's uterus. These are also known as leiomyoma or myomas. These are noncancerous growths that cause symptoms such as heavy bleeding between or during the menstrual cycle, pain in pelvis or lower back, increased menstrual cramping, swelling enlargement of the abdomen. Increasing prevalence due to heredity and rising number of treatments to cure this disease has fuelled the growth of this market.
The U.S. Market for Uterine Fibroids is expected to reach USD 39,993.2 million by the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.24%.
Study Objectives U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors - price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size, volume, average selling price and future prospective
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uterine-fibroid-market-2394
- Uterine Fibroid Devices and Drug Manufacturers
- Uterine Fibroid Devices and Drug Suppliers
- Private Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
Regional Analysis of U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market:
The U.S. market for uterine fibroids is growing steadily. The market for uterine fibroids is growing with the CAGR of 3.24% during the forecast period from 2016-2022. California, Texas, Florida, New York are some of the states which are estimated to have highest prevalence of uterine fibroids.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.