Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “US Veterinary Services Market Report 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2017 -- The USA had the highest GDP in the world worth about $18.9 trillion accounting for 25% in $74.5 trillion global GDP.
USA had dog population of 69 million and cat population of 74 million in the year 2015. In 2014, the country had a livestock population of around 2.4 billion. In 2012, the percentage of households owning dogs was 36.5% and that of cats was 30.4%.
Veterinary services provide healthcare for animals - especially pets, farm animals, and animals kept in zoos and wildlife parks. This market comprises licensed veterinary practitioners who practice veterinary medicine, dentistry or surgery for animals.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for veterinary services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The veterinary services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are Animal Hospitals and Veterinary Clinics, and Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The veterinary services market section of the report gives context. It compares the veterinary services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison, Pet Population across selected countries.
- Markets covered: Animal Hospitals and Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services.
- Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
- Companies mentioned: VCA (all based in the US), Benfield Pet Hospital, Greencross Vets (Australia), CVS Group (UK), The Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, The Animal Medical Center and others.
- Countries: USA
- Regions: Americas
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison, Pet Population.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Spanning over 82 pages, 24 Tables and 31 Figures "US Veterinary Services Market Report 2017" report covers Veterinary Services Market Characteristics, USA's Veterinary Service Market, Veterinary Services Market Global Context, Porter's Five Forces Model, PESTLE Analysis, Veterinary Services Market Segmentation, Veterinary Services Market Regional Analysis, Global Veterinary Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Indicators, Veterinary Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries, Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison, Global Veterinary Services Market Competitive Landscape, Veterinary Services Market Customer Information, Key Mergers and Acquisitions In The Veterinary Services Market, Veterinary Services Market Trends and Strategies, Market Background: Global Healthcare Market, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - VCA (all based in the US), Benfield Pet Hospital, Greencross Vets (Australia), CVS Group (UK), The Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, The Animal Medical Center, and Others.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tbrc/us-veterinary-services-market-report-2017
Americas Veterinary Services Market Report 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tbrc/americas-veterinary-services-market-report-2017
Brazil Veterinary Services Market Report 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tbrc/brazil-veterinary-services-market-report-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions