Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “US Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the US. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in US
- The size of the US wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- US Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 5,376,392 HNWIs in the US in 2014, which held US$20.5 trillion in wealth.
- The HNWI population in the US increased by 2.8% in 2014, following an incline of 3.8% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of HNWIs in the US is forecast to grow by 8.6%, to reach 6,038,381 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.7%, to reach US$27.7 trillion.
Spanning over 97 pages, "US Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, US Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in US, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of US HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape. The report covered companies are - Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, UBS Wealth Management USA, LPL Financial LLC, Robert W Baird & Co, Northern Trust Family Office, Rockefeller Wealth Advisors
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/us-wealth-report-2015
Find all Wealth Management report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions