New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vacuum Cleaners in Portugal"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2014 -- The poor performances of the housing and construction industries, as well as the lower purchasing power of Portuguese consumers, negatively affected volume sales of vacuum cleaners, which fell by 11% in 2013. Tough economic conditions in the country resulted in low consumer confidence, which translated into reduced expenditure, discouraging people from replacing their old vacuum cleaners.
BSHP Electrodomesticos maintained its leading position in standard vacuum cleaners in 2013, with a volume share of 22%. Electrolux and Candy Hoover Portugal remained in second and third positions with 18% and 11% shares respectively. In robotic vacuum cleaners iRobot Corp remained the leader with a 67% volume share.
Over the forecast period vacuum cleaners is expected to be influenced mainly by price and disposable income. In order to rationalise their purchases, in fact, consumers will focus on products which guarantee improved efficiency, and incorporate innovative systems and green technologies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in France
- Vacuum Cleaners in Poland
- Vacuum Cleaners in Denmark
- Vacuum Cleaners in Sweden
- Vacuum Cleaners in Romania
- Vacuum Cleaners in the United Kingdom
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Netherlands
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine