New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- Vacuum cleaners in Saudi Arabia registered limited growth of 2% in retail volume terms and 7% in current value terms in 2014. Value growth was mainly driven by rising unit prices triggered by the premiumisation trend, which saw consumers shift towards more sophisticated and higher-priced models. This was in line with the healthy economy and rising disposable incomes in the country. Prices also rose in line with growing raw materials and petrol costs, rendering distribution and transport costs higher.
Basic Electronics led vacuum cleaners in 2014, with a volume share of 28%. The company?s Sanyo brand benefits from its long-standing presence in the market, as well as its internationally-recognised brand name, leading to it being popular in the country. The widespread distribution of the brand also contributes to its success. Alesayi Electronics was second with a share of 23% in 2014. The company is responsible for the Panasonic brand, which is strongly recognised and trusted in the country due to its strong international brand name, as well as having a strong presence in other categories in consumer appliances and consumer electronics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vacuum cleaners is expected to continue to see a positive performance, albeit with limited growth, with a 3% CAGR in both volume terms and in value terms at constant 2014 prices. Growth will come on the back of population growth, as the birth rate in the country is set to increase, in addition to the continued influx of Arab expatriates moving to the country in the wake of political and economic unrest in neighbouring countries. Nonetheless, growth will remain limited, as the category is approaching maturity, and the replacement cycle remains long.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel