New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Vacuum cleaners still grow positively in 2013. Standard vacuum cleaners covers cylinder, upright, wet and dry, handheld and stick vacuum cleaners. Stick vacuum cleaners saw the highest volume growth in 2013. Cylinder vacuum cleaners are the most popular amongst Thai consumers. Vacuum cleaners have become popular amongst Thai consumers as they can clean specific hidden areas, or areas that broomsticks or other cleaning equipment cannot clean, such as corners, under the bed, cushions and many more.
In 2013 Electrolux led vacuum cleaners with a 24% share of volume sales. Hitachi also saw the same volume share of 24%, but with slightly less variety in terms of the models available. Electrolux focused on manufacturing new designs with the latest technology in the market, unlike Hitachi. Electrolux used sales advisers to boost sales, whilst Hitachi increased its own volume sales by using sales advisers to help consumers to better understand about different models and types of vacuum cleaners under its own brand. Hitachi had less slightly fewer advances in technological development compared with Electrolux.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vacuum cleaners is expected to continue growing, with a volume CAGR of 6% over the next five years. There is expected to be a positive volume performance year-on-year, as Thai consumers prefer products which provide them with the most comfortable and convenient method of cleaning in their household. Thai people are more concerned about healthy lifestyles and hygiene trends than in the past. Therefore, they may not use only a broom to clean the floor, but a vacuum cleaner may form part of their cleaning kit.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel
- Vacuum Cleaners in Singapore
- Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine
- Vacuum Cleaners in Taiwan
- Vacuum Cleaners in Italy