Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- How Big is the Vascular Access Devices market?
The Vascular Access Devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.0 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/vascular-access-devices-market
Vascular access devices are medical apparatus used to gain access to the bloodstream which are flexible and hollow tubes. These tubes are made by silicone, latex and other materials introduce in veins, to deliver medicine, nutritional compounds, administer fluids and collection blood products and blood. The expansion of the global vascular access devices market will be attributed to growing geriatric population and the rising frequency of kidney failure, diabetes, cancer and many diseases. Technical development in the field of vascular access has resulted in the expansion of new and an inventive product includes drug coated catheters and anti microbial coated catheters which minimized the occurrence of catheter related infections and complications.
The major driving factors of Vascular Access Devices Market are as follows:
- Technological innovations
- Enhance in the number of lifestyle diseases
- Rising medical tourism
- Reimbursement policies
- Demographic changes
- Government's changing focus towards providing better healthcare services.
- Increase in incidences of target diseases
The restraining factors of vascular access devices market are as follows:
- Lack of regulatory approvals.
- Catheter associated risks.
- Pricing pressure
The vascular access devices market is segmented on the lines of its product type, application, route of insertion, end user and regional. Product type is further segmented into accessories, central and peripheral. Central type consists of implantable ports, dialysis catheters, CVC and PLCC. Peripheral type contains midline catheters and PIV catheters. Based on application segmentation it cover diagnostic testing, transfusion of blood products, administration of fluid and nutrition and medication administration. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and diagnostic centers. The vascular access devices market's geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/vascular-access-devices-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for vascular access devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for vascular access devices.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Vascular Access Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Fresenius Medical Care,C. R. Bard, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cook Medical Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Baxter International, and Medtronic, Inc.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide the buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The Vascular access devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis
By Application Analysis
- Diagnostic testing
- Transfusion of blood products
- Administration of fluid and nutrition
- Medication administration
By Route of Insertion Analysis
By End User Analysis
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all vascular access devices.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of vascular access devices market data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.