What Are The Key Industry Insights Of Vascular Imaging Market? Know The Key Players with Forecasts by 2022?
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2017 -- According to the report, "Vascular Imaging Market, by Technique (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging, X-ray) Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Cerebral Angiography, Microangiography), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres) – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", the market for vascular imaging is expected to grow at an impressive rate, due to the increased prevalence of diseases and the rising demand from around the world.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1009
Vascular imaging tests are mainly used for evaluating flow of blood through the vesicles and veins for disease diagnosis. Using these technique surgeons might gather information necessary for executing surgical procedures. Vascular imaging methods are carried out by using various techniques such as CT (computed tomography), ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and others which gives detailed images of blood circulation in the body and allows surgeons to scrutinize veins blockages, detect blood clots, analyzing varicose veins severity, weakening of the arterial walls, evaluation of the graft surgeries, and plaque buildup that causes thinning in the arteries. Techniques of vascular imaging are extensively used for easily executing certain procedures such as angiography.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enquire-before-buy.php?id=1009
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The demand for global vascular imaging systems market is anticipated to observe high growth during the forecast period due to increasing no. of patients that are suffering from cardiovascular diseases. New vascular imaging systems introduction and rising adoption of nominal invasive surgeries is anticipated to fuel the demand for vascular imaging systems during the forecast period.
2. Moreover, technology based advancements in imaging systems is estimated to enhance the implementation rate of vascular imaging systems. Angiography is extensively performed in aged people; growing global geriatric population is also projected to augment demand for vascular imaging systems.
3. However, expensive systems and scarcity of expertise for handling imaging equipment and costing pressure on the manufacturers due to severe competition between market leaders may hinder the revenue growth of the global market.
Regionally, the global market for vascular imaging is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these, North America is anticipated to be market leader in global market for vascular imaging systems. Huge investment of capital among end users in the US region is estimated to fuel the market demand for vascular imaging systems in this region. Western Europe is projected to be second most lucrative region in the global market for vascular imaging systems due to large investments in healthcare industry. Escalating interventional surgeries as well as increasing no. of cardiovascular diseases in Western Europe and North America is predicted to build high opportunity for this market. Asia Pacific region excluding Japan is anticipated to observe high growth in revenue during the forecast period due to rising awareness regarding new technologies in the vascular imaging systems.
This report analyzes the vascular imaging market by the following segments:
Vascular Imaging Market, by Technique
1. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
2. Computed Tomography
4. Nuclear Imaging
Vascular Imaging Market, by Procedure
1. Coronary Angiography
2. Peripheral Angiography
3. Vascular Ultrasound
4. Cerebral Angiography
Vascular Imaging Market, by Application
3. Vascular Imaging Market, by End User
5. Diagnostic Imaging Centres
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the vascular imaging market include:
1. GE Healthcare
2. Siemens AG
3. Toshiba Corporation
4. Hitachi Medical Corporation
5. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
6. Shimadzu Medical Systems
7. Samsung Medison
8. ABBott Laboratories
9. Hologic Inc.
10. Fujifilm Corporation
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/vascular-imaging-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com