New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Vascular Solutions, Inc. (Vascular Solutions) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and markets clinical solutions for coronary and peripheral vascular procedures. The company offers products and services in three categories, namely, catheter products, hemostat products and vein products. Vascular Solutions's manufacturing facilities are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company offers its products to interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists and vein specialists through its direct sales force in the US, and international independent distributor network. Vascular Soluitons is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on the expansion of its product portfolio through new product launches. In line with this strategy, the company launched ThrombiDisc topical hemostat in the US, the GuideLiner guide extension catheter and the SuperCross FT microcatheter, and others.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vascular Solutions, Inc. (VASC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Abbott Vascular Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Tissue Regenix Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts