Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Vector Aerospace Corporation: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Vector Aerospace Corporation: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vector Aerospace Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vector Aerospace Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vector Aerospace Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), based in Canada, provides aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft operators worldwide. These services are principally provided for a range of aero and aeroderivative gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector operates and maintains overhaul facilities in Canada, the US, Kenya, South Africa and the UK. The company primarily serves commercial and military markets. Vector serves leading OEM's such as Boeing, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Rolls-Royce and Pratt and Whitney Canada. The company operates as a subsidiary of Eurocopter Holding, which is a subsidiary of EADS. Vector is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Vector Aerospace Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit