Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vegetables in Italy", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2013 -- Fresh vegetables are and have always have been an essential element of Italian cuisine and form the basis of many traditional dishes. Fresh vegetables, both raw and cooked, are consumed everyday by a big part of the Italian population and, for this reason, are often considered essential. However, in recent years, fresh vegetables have suffered from competition of processed food options which are easier and faster to prepare.
Euromonitor International's Vegetables in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cauliflowers and broccoli, Maize, Onion, Other Vegetables, Tomatoes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vegetables market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & Vegetables: Global Industry Guide
- Fruit & vegetables in Japan
- Fruit & vegetables in Italy
- Fruit & vegetables in the Netherlands
- Fruit & vegetables in Belgium
- Fruit & vegetables in the United Kingdom
- Fruit & vegetables in the United States
- Fruit & vegetables in Germany
- Fruit & vegetables in Spain
- Fruit & vegetables in Europe