Fast Market Research recommends "Vegetables in Spain" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- Total volume sales of vegetables in Spain declined marginally during 2012, falling to 3.2 million tonnes. The economic crisis has resulted in the majority of Spaniards changing their shopping habits, with a growing focus coming on basic products, to the detriment of value-added references. Nevertheless, per capita consumption of fresh vegetables in Spain declined slightly in 2012, falling to 70kg per person.
Euromonitor International's Vegetables in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cauliflowers and broccoli, Maize, Onion, Other Vegetables, Tomatoes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vegetables market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & Vegetables: Global Industry Guide
- Fruit & vegetables in Japan
- Fruit & vegetables in Italy
- Fruit & vegetables in the Netherlands
- Fruit & vegetables in Belgium
- Fruit & vegetables in the United Kingdom
- Fruit & vegetables in the United States
- Fruit & vegetables in Germany
- Fruit & vegetables in Spain
- Fruit & vegetables in Europe