Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vehicle Sales in South Africa: Dynamics and Demographics", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2013 -- Vehicle sales in South Africa are expected to record the third best annual performance ever in 2012 and as increasing numbers of aspirational South Africans can afford to own a car, the outlook for demand is positive. As (sub)urbanisation continues to gather pace, youth employment rises and there are ever increasing numbers of female heads of households, small cars are proving especially popular. In fact, it is easy to envisage small cars accounting for half of the country's new car sales by 202...
Euromonitor International's new Automotive reports are designed specifically for stakeholders in the automotive industry and are compiled from Euromonitor's unrivalled range of global macro-economic and consumer intelligence. This innovative approach assesses myriad 'pull' factors that help shape the future of vehicle demand: from consumer lifestyles to income and expenditure; from demographics and household profiles to social technologies. Automotive also draws upon perspectives from Euromonitor's coverage of other industries, including Consumer Electronics, Consumer Finance and Travel and Tourism.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Automotive products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2015
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2016
- South African Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in South Africa to 2016
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa
- Consumer Attitudes & Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa
- Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Value Retailers in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)