Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vending in Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2013 -- Current value sales in vending continued to fall in 2012, albeit at a much slower pace than seen over the review period. Vending was heavily impacted by the implementation of age control devices on tobacco products vending machines in 2007, which caused severe sales declines for tobacco products vending throughout the review period. Since tobacco products vending is the largest category in vending in Germany, accounting for 70% of value sales in 2012, the performance of this category has a...
Euromonitor International's Vending in Germany report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Toys and Games Vending .
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vending Machines in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in Latin America: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in BRIC: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in ANZUS: Market Guide to 2016
- Vending Machines in North America: Market Guide to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)