Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Vending recorded slower current value growth in 2013 than in 2012, as it continues to be adversely impacted by the rising prominence of convenience stores. The latter's strong retail network across Hong Kong, coupled with a comprehensive product portfolio, continues to drive consumers away from vending, especially with consumers perceiving the products to be fresher than those available in vending machines.
Euromonitor International's Vending in Hong Kong, China report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Traditional Toys and Games Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Retail sales through Vending Machines in Hong Kong: Market Snapshot to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2017
- General Retailers in Hong Kong: Databook to 2017
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Grocery Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Vending in Japan
- Mixed Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2018
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013