Venezuelan Governance, Risk and Compliance Insurance Industry 2015 Market Size and Analysis to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- Synopsis
'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Venezuelan Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Venezuela. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-venezuelan-insurance-33611
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Venezuela, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Venezuela.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Venezuela.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Venezuela.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Venezuela.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Venezuelan insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-venezuelan-insurance-33611#RequestSample
- The Venezuelan insurance industry is regulated by the Superintendencia de la Actividad Aseguradora.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Venezuela.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Venezuelan insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability, student personal accident, aviation third party liability and passenger insurance for land transit are mandatory in Venezuela.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Venezuela.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651