Fast Market Research recommends "Vernalis plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2012 -- Global Markets Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Vernalis plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Vernalis plc's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Vernalis plc's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Vernalis plc and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Vernalis plc - Brief Vernalis plc overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Vernalis plc human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Vernalis plc with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Vernalis plc's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate Vernalis plc's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Vernalis plc in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Vernalis plc's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Vernalis plc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Vernalis plc and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vernalis plc - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011
- Vernalis plc - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Shire Plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- BTG plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Ark Therapeutics Group plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Oxford BioMedica plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Proximagen Group plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Morria Biopharmaceuticals Plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- ProStrakan Group plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)