Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2012 -- Vernalis plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Vernalis plc’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- Vernalis plc - Brief Vernalis plc overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Vernalis plc human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Vernalis plc with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Vernalis plc’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Vernalis plc’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Vernalis plc in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Vernalis plc’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Vernalis plc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Vernalis plc and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Current R&D Portfolio of Vernalis plc; Vernalis plc - Key Therapeutics; Vernalis plc - Pipeline Overview and Promising Molecules; Vernalis plc - News; Vernalis plc - Latest Updates; Vernalis plc - Pipeline; Vernalis plc - Discontinued/Dormant Projects
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)