Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2012 -- ""Vessels, Cables and Foundations in the Offshore Wind Market - Global Market Size, Cost Analysis, Market Share and Demand-Supply Scenario to 2020"" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the vessels and foundation market in the offshore wind industry.
The research provides an understanding of the global offshore wind market including historical and forecast installed capacity, market share by offshore wind farm developers and turbine manufacturers. The research also provides various vessels used in the installation of turbines and foundation, supply demand scenario, vessel operator revenues, cost of vessels, breakeven analysis of vessels and competitive landscape of the vessel operators in the offshore wind market.
The research also provides data on cables market which includes cable installation vessels, revenues of cable vessel operators, market share of major cable suppliers. The foundation market information includes various foundation types, market size, market segmentation by foundation type, competitive landscape of major foundation manufacturers and foundation designers and grouting issues faced in the offshore wind power market.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes -
- Data on the installed capacity of the global offshore wind power market and installed capacity by country.
- Data on market share by developers and turbine manufacturers along with historical and forecast average turbine size in the offshore wind power market.
- Data on various vessel types, turbine and foundation installation vessels supply demand scenario, revenues of vessel installation market, cost of vessels, breakeven analysis of vessels and competitive landscape of vessel operators.
- Data on inter array and export cable installation market revenues, cost analysis and market share of major cable suppliers.
- Data on foundation types, market size, market segmentation by foundation type, competitive landscape of foundation manufacturers and foundation designers.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the offshore wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of offshore wind power industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the supply demand scenario of vessels and competitive landscape in the offshore wind installation market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key issues in the market.
- Respond to the business structure, strategy and prospects of competitors.
Offshore wind, waters, sea, growth, forecast, market, 2020, revenue, vessels, cables, installation, export, inter array, installed capacity, market segmentation, onshore, global, europe, uk, germany, spain, france, china, us, united states, project developers, turbine manufacturers, turbine size, units installed, vessel types, supply, demand, turbine, foundation, operations, maintenance, cost, breakeven, analysis, market share, foundation type, gravity, monopile, jacket, tripod, tripile, grouting, foundation designers, foundation manufacturers"
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/macquarie-group-limited-financial-services-company-profile-and-swot-report-report-538123