Fast Market Research recommends "Video Games in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2013 -- The sales value of static video game consoles and software both decreased by 17% and 12%, respectively, because the current generation of consoles (Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 and Wii) are all more than 5-years-old and no new console has been launched in 2011. On the contrary, the sales of hand-held console increased thanks to the release of Nintendo 3DS. Video games software sales are moving from boxed CD/DVD/Blu-Ray copies, towards digital video game download.
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Digital Gaming, Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Games Software in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide