New Telecom and Computing market report from Markets and Markets: "Video Surveillance Storage Market by Technology (DAS, SAN, NVR, NAS, DVR, Unified Storage), by Media (HDD, SSD, Optical Drives, Linear Tapes), by Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- Video surveillance storage is one of the important parts of the video surveillance system setup. These storage devices are connected to the video cameras to save and record the feed. These storage devices contain storage media such as hard disk drives and solid state drives and get connected directly or over the network. The storage technologies include direct attached storage which can be implemented inside the system or could be attached externally. The network video recorders and the storage area networks facilitate the storage over the IP network. The digital video recorders are connected directly to the surveillance systems while the unified storage contains a combination of different storage arrays and can be attached directly or over the network. The increasing video surveillance market is complimenting the surveillance storage market along with the decreasing prices of the storage media. New technological innovations from the companies are also adding up to the increasing storage capacities to petabytes (PBs) along with the reducing cost of storing the video surveillance data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Though these markets can exist independently, but the playing fields are the same. When the surveillance systems are newly installed the storage systems are mostly provided in the bundled package, but many of the companies implement these systems according to their requirement and needs.
The video surveillance storage solutions currently available are helping most of the government organizations and departments to a large extent. The homeland security and city surveillance departments are using these storage systems for analysis and monitoring. Along with the government, large enterprises are also using these systems, for storing the video surveillance data.
The major challenge which is being faced by the companies is to educate the customers about the advantages of implementing a proper recording solution. Most of the customers are unaware about the solutions available and which solution is best fit for their requirement. However, most of the companies are trying to educate their customers for selecting the best possible solution for their surveillance system.
The report on video surveillance storage analyses the overall market for storage solutions and media based on the storage technologies, storage media, deployment types and professional services. The report also focuses on end users and the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Perimeter Security Market [by System (Intrusion Detection Sensor, Video Surveillance, Communication/Alarm and Notification, Access Control System), by Deployment (Fence Mounted, Buried, Open Area)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013-2018)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- 3D Scanning Market - By Devices (Optical, Laser, Structured Light), Range (Short , Medium, Large), Solutions (Portable, PCMM), Services (Reverse Engineering, Quality Inspection, Rapid Prototyping) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Facial Recognition Market [Emotion; Thermal; Mobile; Forensic; 2D; 3D; Cloud-based Facial Recognition]: Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models and Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Airport & Marine Port Security Market [Access Control, Video Surveillance, Screening & Scanning, Asset and Visitor Management, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Network Security] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Building Market [Building Automation Systems, Physical Security, Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Communication Systems, Parking Management, Water Management, Networking], Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation Safety and Transportation Security Market Modes (Airways; Seaways; Roadways; Railways); Systems (Access Control; Surveillance, Scanning, Screening, Tracking, Navigation, Fire Safety): - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 '" 2018)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)