Vision guided robotics are the robots incorporated with more than one cameras that are used as sensors in order to offer secondary feedback signal to robot for more efficiency. This technology is transforming speedily in terms of production in the manufacturing companies by making these robots highly adaptable with easy implementation, and significantly reducing complexity and cost at the same time. With more and more advanced tools and technologies used in these types of robots, the vision guided robots are today increasingly being used in life-sciences, agricultural application, and more. One of the recent examples of the use of VGR is in industrial manufacturing, where the vision camera comprising of software and camera determine the status of randomly supplied products in the conveyor.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2020 -- Market Industry Reports (MIR) has published a new report titled "Vision-Guided Robotics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2030." According to the report, the global vision-guided robotics market is estimated to account for over US$ 4.6 Billion in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2019 to 2030.
Get Free Sample Report with Latest Industry Trends @:
Top Manufacturers operated in the Global Vision guided robotics Market such as
Cognex Corporation, Omron Corporation, ABB, ISRA VISION AG, Basler AG, FANUC America Corporation, Yaskawa America, Inc, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Universal Robots, and DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED, among others.
Vision-Guided Robotics Market, By Type :
- 2D-vision system
- 3D-vision system
Vision-Guided Robotics By Component Market:
Vision-Guided Robotics By Application Market :
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Electrical & Electronics
- Asia – Pacific
Ask for Discount@
Furthermore, it takes a closer look at various norms, government policies, rules, and regulations. This research has been done with proven research methodologies like qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Different info graphics have been used while curating the report of the global Vision guided robotics Market. The report profiles a few of the companies operating in the global market
Table of Content:
1. Market Overview
2. Competition Analysis by Players
3. Company (Top Players) Profiles
4. Vision guided robotics Market Size by Type and Application
5. US Market Status and Outlook
6. EU Development Market Status and Outlook
7. Japan Market Development Status and Outlook
8. China Market Status and Outlook
9. India Vision guided robotics Market Status and Outlook
10. Southeast Asia Market Status and Outlook
11. Market Forecast by Region, Type, and Application
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Effect Factor Analysis
14. Research Finding/ Conclusion
Key Findings In Report:
-To break down and inspect the worldwide Vision guided robotics status and future figure including, creation, income, utilization, recorded and conjecture.
- To introduce the key Vision guided robotics makers, creation, income, piece of the pie, SWOT examination and improvement designs in next barely any years.
- To section the breakdown information by areas, type, producers and applications.
- To break down the worldwide and key areas advertise potential and preferred position, opportunity and challenge, restrictions and dangers.
- To distinguish noteworthy patterns, drivers, impact factors in worldwide and districts.
- To deliberately investigate each submarket regarding singular development pattern and their commitment to the market.
- To break down serious advancements, for example, developments, understandings, new item dispatches, and acquisitions in the market.
About Market Industry Reports
Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the calibre of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
2nd Floor, Manikchand Ikon,
B-Wing, Dhole Patil Road,
Sangamwadi, Pune 411 001
Phone: +1 347 767 5477 ( US ) + 91 8956 767 535 ( IN ) + 44 131 463 4161 ( UK )