Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2014 -- VitaBreeze realizes that cold weather does not go well with arthritis sufferers and those who have joint pain. They have, however, some excellent natural remedies that can help ease a great deal of the aches, and it could be enough to make the winter more bearable.
“There are plenty of people who enjoy the winter and winter activities. The Winter Olympics are just around the corner, and some wish to watch in person,” said Michelle O’Sullivan of VitaBreeze.
As part of an ongoing educational campaign to help sufferers, VitaBreeze.com offers this list of five excellent foods to help combat joint pain.
1. Berries – Any foods rich in Vitamin C are great for joint pain sufferers. The antioxidant qualities help prevent radical damage and help in collagen formation.
2. Oily fish – Any fish high in Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce swelling and joint inflammation.
3. Ginger – Active components in this rhizome inhibit the body’s production of inflammation substances.
4. Whole grains, lean meats – These foods are rich in Vitamin B and can help in reducing joint pain and inflammation.
5. Nuts – All nuts are loaded with Vitamin E. This essential vitamin eases leg cramps and pain from osteoarthritis.
Food is only a part of an overall way to help relieve pain in the joints. Proper exercise, rest and regular checkups with a primary care physician are also recommended.
“Anything that will help overall body health will help with joint pain. The more a person can exercise, the more this helps release endorphins and other chemicals in the brain that ease pain,” said O’Sullivan.
A quality supplement is another good choice. Glucosamine and chondroitin combinations have clinical support to show relief in inflammation and aid in the reproduction of cartilage and collagen. The VitaBreeze glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and turmeric supplement has triple the daily dose for maximum effect.
Learn more at their Amazon.com e-store. Visit
A nutraceutical brand and manufacturer, VitaBreeze provides supplements for increasing health and quality of life. It includes high-quality vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other natural ingredients in products while including the latest advances in nutritional science. Products are manufactured in the U.S.A, and guaranteed for quality through careful selection and testing. Visit http://www.VitaBreeze.com to learn more.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)