New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- The shift towards more economical consumption patterns was the main trend in vitamins and dietary supplements in Belarus during 2012. Vitamins and dietary supplements is a category of products which are by no means considered to be essential in Belarus. For this reason, the majority of consumers were happy to purchase fewer vitamins and dietary supplements as the economic crisis rumbled on in 2012, while those who considered vitamins and dietary supplements more essential traded down to cheaper...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Portugal
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Tunisia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)