Fast Market Research recommends "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Brazil" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements sales in urban centres, such as Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, are driven by the fact that consumers typically have stressful lifestyles, as they are permanently immersed in traffic jams, pollution and crowded places, such as shopping centres and public transportation. As a result, many consumers living in big cities lean towards not eating so well during the week, mainly during lunchtime; therefore many of them end up eating fast food options instead of a well-balanced meal. Therefore, to compensate for this lack of nutrients due to their stressful lives, a large group of consumers use vitamins and dietary supplements compared with consumers that live in the countryside.
Bayer, which led vitamins and dietary supplements throughout the review period, continued to rank first in 2013 with value share of 14%. The company has important brands in multivitamins, such as Supradyn and Natele, and single vitamins with Redoxon, which is the leading brand in vitamin C. Bayer is also investing in paediatrics vitamins, with the introduction of Redoxitos, a chewable version for children of its famous Redoxon brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vitamins and dietary supplements is predicted to post a value CAGR of 4% in constant 2013 prices during the forecast period. Sales are expected to be driven by growing concern about preventative care, mostly among elderly people and pregnant women. The greatest challenge is the strict regulation from ANVISA, which limits the information allowed to be displayed on packaging about health benefits.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece