New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements have an established popularity in Bulgaria, with mineral supplements, combination products and vitamins being widely taken. There is widespread acceptance that these products can help to boost general health or protect against ailments. Consequently, despite increasing economic constraints at the end of the review period many consumers were keen to maintain their daily vitamins and dietary supplements regime.
Actavis was the leading player in vitamins and dietary supplements throughout the review period and accounted for close to 17% value share in 2013. This company offers an extremely wide range of products, having a top four rank in ginkgo biloba, co-enzyme Q10, cod liver oil, "other" fish oils, calcium supplements, mineral supplements, royal jelly, tonics and bottled nutritive drinks, multivitamins and single vitamins. The company also benefits from wide distribution and from offering strong global brand Supradyn in multivitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The internet is expected to be a major driver of sales growth for vitamins and dietary supplements in the forecast period. Consumers are increasingly seeking health advice online or discussing health issues on social networking sites such as Facebook. Consumers are also likely to increasingly buy vitamins and dietary supplements online, with internet retailing offering them access to a wider range of products, customer reviews, convenient delivery and low prices. By the end of the forecast period, internet retailing could well account for around 7% of overall value sales in vitamins and dietary supplements.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria?
- What are the major brands in Bulgaria?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Romania
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark