New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- Retail value sales of vitamins and dietary supplements declined in Germany in 2012 for the third year in a row, this time by 3% to EUR1.432 billion. Apart from the sheer maturity and saturation of the category, it also continued to be under pressure from other products (especially naturally healthy and fortified/functional products in several packaged food and non-alcoholic beverage categories) and from unfavourable media reports (which increased in number towards the end of the review period).
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Turkey
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Portugal
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Pakistan