New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2013 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements registered sales of GTQ211 million in 2012, a 7% current value rise from 2011. 2012's current value growth of 6% was lower than the current value CAGR of 8% registered over the review period. Value sales of vitamins and dietary supplements were affected by contraband products entering the market, mainly from Mexico, at much lower prices. However, the category is growing and per capita consumption is increasing.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the Czech Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Portugal
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Tunisia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Russia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark