Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements recorded current retail value growth of 16% in 2013. High and middle-income consumers are increasingly trusting products in this area to complement their diets, prevent them developing certain ailments and give them energy throughout the day.
Bayer led sales in 2013 with a retail value share of 17% and sales of PEN127 million in this category, thanks to the affordable prices and popularity of its Redoxon, Berocca and Supradyn brands. Boehringer Ingelheim Peru SAC ranked second with a value share of 15%, offering the well-known brand Pharmaton.
Vitamins and dietary supplements is expected to register a CAGR of 8% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Rising interest in products that provide protection against different diseases will increase sales, particularly those that offer stress relief. In addition, busier lifestyles in urban areas will contribute to an increase in demand for vitamins and dietary supplements among middle and high-income consumers who want to complement their diets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Hungary
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the United Kingdom
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Indonesia