Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2012 -- Volcano Corporation (Volcano) is a medical device company, which develops, manufactures and commercializes therapy products including intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) and fractional flow reserve (FFR) products. Its product offerings include multi-modality consoles, which offer intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), and functional measurement (FM) capabilities. The company operates its business through two business segments, namely, Medical segment and Industrial segment. The Industrial segment is operated through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Axsun Technologies, Inc., which offers micro-optical spectrometers and optical channel monitors. The company markets its products across the US, Europe, South Africa and Japan regions. It has manufacturing facilities in Rancho Cordova, California and Billerica, Massachusetts, the US. Volacano is headquartered in California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Volcano Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ohmx Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Histogenics Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis