The Contemporary American Cuisine Restaurant in Glenelg asks for the public's help during the voting period.
Glenelg, MD -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2015 -- The 2015 best restaurants of Howard County voting period started June 4, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends June 30, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. ET, and Bistro Blanc wants to be at the top of the list.
The 2015 Best of Howard County Dining is a list of Howard Magazine's readers' favorites or the "Who's Who" and the restaurants they love.
Bistro Blanc, a premiere Wine Bar and Restaurant in Howard County, MD, located just outside of Ellicott City and Columbia, MD is asking their guests to recognize them as one of the best restaurants in the county.
It all began on Thursday June 4th and continues until Tuesday June 30th, 2015. Howard County, MD residents can freely vote for their favorite nominees in the running.
These are the EASY, 7 steps REQUIRED to help avoid any unfair voting.
STEPS TO VOTE:
1) CLICK this LINK http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/howard-magazine/ph-mg-ho-vote-howards-best-dining-2015-20150528-htmlstory.html
2) As you SCROLL DOWN to give your vote please type BISTRO BLANC into the Write-in: option.
3) Once you fill-in BISTRO BLANC beside the Write-in: option on all category's you see fit.
4) If you fail to provide any required information you may be disqualified without further notification and your vote will not be counted.
5) After filling in the registration form, click Submit.
6) NEXT, check the email that you registered with and look for an EMAIL from: Howard (County) Magazine or the Baltimore Sun – Please confirm your email address (another subject line may be used as well and check your spam folder, too).
7) CLICK the link in the email and it will say: Your account is confirmed --- FINISHED.
YES. THANK YOU. YOUR VOTE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US!
After providing over 7 years of great food and good times to Howard County residents, Bistro Blanc wants to be recognized for their customer service and dedication to their guests. Individuals may vote only once, and can visit the official contest page http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/howard-magazine/ph-mg-ho-vote-howards-best-dining-2015-20150528-htmlstory.html
"Having our customers recognize us would mean everything, especially as it will help other residents find a 'hidden gem' in the heart of Glenelg, where guests are invited to nourish their appetite with eclectic food, wine and beers through an intimate farm to table experience.
Featuring a romantic outdoor patio atmosphere for an evening under the stars, or as a relaxing get-away brunch during the weekend. Bistro Blanc also provides a rustic yet refined private dining room accommodating up to eighteen guests - a creative solution for corporate meetings or special events.
Additional private dining is available in our Wine Cellar, holding court to our Chef's Table with a 'behind the curtains' view of the kitchen." says, Raj Kathuria, owner.
After tabulation, the winners of Best Restaurants of Howard 2015 will be published in a special section inside the November 2015 issue of the Howard County Magazine, as well as online.
Again, individuals may vote only once, and can visit the official ballot page http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/howard-magazine/ph-mg-ho-vote-howards-best-dining-2015-20150528-htmlstory.html
Contact: Raj Kathuria
Address: 3800 Ten Oaks Road,
Glenelg, Maryland, 21737