WiseGuyReports.com adds “VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market 2017 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2022”reports to its database.
NY, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2017 -- VVT(Variable Valve iming) & Start-Stop Systems Marke:-
Variable Valve timing and start stop systems are two of the major clean energy technologies that are being increasing integrated in the automotive industry. The VVT system is basically integrated in automobiles to increase fuel efficiency; on the other hand Start-Stop systems are clean energy solutions that are used to reduce exhaust emission levels and to improve the performance of the vehicle. The VVT systems have been proven to increase fuel efficiency by almost 6% whereas Start-Stop systems have been found to increase fuel efficiency by nearly 12%.
Rapid rates of adoption in the automotive industry and increasing awareness among individuals regarding benefits of VVT and Start-Stop systems are some of the primary forces driving the market. Stringent emission regulations and fuel efficiency standards have also contributed to the growth of the VVT and Start-Stop Systems market.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/746702-global-vvt-start-stop-systems-market-forecast-to-2022
Study Objectives of VVT and Start-Stop Systems
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure, along with the ten year forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global VVT And Start-Stop Systems market
- To provide insights about the factors affecting market growth
- To Analyze the VVT And Start-Stop Systems market with respect to various factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, and porters five force analysis
- To provide historical as well as forecast revenue of the market segments & sub-segments with respect to four main geographies namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW), and their key countries respectively
- To provide country level analysis of the market segmented by Technology and Fuel Type, with respect to the current market size and growth prospective during the forecast period
- To provide strategic profiling of key market players, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze market developments of key players such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments, within the global VVT And Start-Stop Systems market
- VVT and Start Stop Systems manufacturing companies
- VVT and Start Stop Systems service providers
- Automotive industry Consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Some of the key players in the VVT and Start-Stop Systems market are Denso Corporation, Hilite International, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd, Schaeffler AG, Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd, BorgWarner Inc., and Delphi Automotive.
The VVT and Start-Stop Systems market has been segmented on the basis of technology as VVT systems as cam-phasing and VVA. On the basis of technology as Start-Stop systems: Belt-driven Alternator Starter (BAS), enhanced starter, direct starter, and Integrated Starter Generator (ISG). On the basis of fuel type the market has been segmented as Gasoline and Diesel.
Regional Analysis of VVT and Start Stop Systems
Europe predominantly has been one of the most lucrative regions for the VVT and Start-Stop systems market. The adoption rates in these regions have been rising over the past few years and are expected to follow a similar trend in the forecast period. Asia-Pacific and North America are other regions that have been registering high growth mainly due to rapid integration of these technologies in their automotive industry.
Buy this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=746702
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager