Fast Market Research recommends "Warby Parker - Disruptive innovation in the high priced eyewear industry" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/12/2013 -- Warby Parker, thanks to its cost-efficient and customer-oriented strategy, managed to turn a small $100,000 investment into a viable business opportunity. The company proves that it is possible to build long term profitability by delivering customer satisfaction, whilst keeping prices at a reasonable level.
Features and benefits
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
Despite a high level of product differentiation and large number of players, the competition within the retail eyewear market in the US is not forcing prices down. The near- monopoly situation in the production and distribution of eyewear results in high mark-ups.
Warby Parker company saw the existing situation as a business opportunity and aims to create a beneficial alternative to the overpriced designer glasses. The company keeps its costs low and sells directly to consumers. Warby Parker has been exceeding its sales targets. Its existing customer base is one of the largest drivers of its growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- How much is the US eyewear market worth and what are its most lucrative segments? What are the drivers of the eyewear market and risks to consider?
- Why are designer glasses so expensive? Who maintains an effective degree of monopoly in the eyewear market and where is the competition coming from?
- Is it possible to build long term profitability by delivering happiness? How to open a completely new market in the long established industry?
- What are the simple ways to knock down manufacturing and licensing costs?
- How to secure online shoppers to get more business and lower percentage of returns?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- Refining Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- Global Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Oil Sands Industry in Canada - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats and Opportunities in the European Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Drug Discovery and Development Market in Asia - Partnerships Between MNCs and Asian Academic Institutions and Healthcare Research Organizations are Driving R&D Innovation
- Packaging Industry Outlook in the UAE: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016