Fast Market Research recommends "Warehouse Clubs & Supercenters in the US" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- In the club: Major players will diversify, but rising sentiment will keep revenue stable
Warehouse Clubs & Supercenters in the US
The big box picture
Led by Walmart, the industry has displayed exceptional growth in the past decade, mostly at the expense of other retailers. Revenue will continue to grow, as operators capitalize on rising consumer sentiment and demand for one-stop-shops. However, the industry's high concentration will lead to consolidation and fewer enterprises, as existing players choose to open smaller convenience-store-sized locations.
The industry is made up of large stores that primarily retail a general line of grocery products and merchandise items. Warehouse clubs offer customers a wide selection of merchandise (often in bulk) at discounted prices in exchange for a membership fee that is paid by each customer. Supercenters are large discount department stores that also sell perishable groceries. Unlike warehouse clubs, supercenters do not have eligibility requirements for customers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Costco Wholesale Corporation, Walmart Stores Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Global Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Value Retailers in Europe to 2016: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)