Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Watches in Singapore", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- Watches is expected to have value growth of 11% in 2012. A growth in value sales is identified in 2012 mainly due to the rising availability of international brands in Singapore. Singapore being a shopping hub for international brands, an influx of tourists contributes to the growth in value sales in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Watchesin Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mechanical, Quartz.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Watches market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)