Fast Market Research recommends "Watches in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2014 -- Watches showed a slight recuperation in growth during 2014 in comparison to the previous year when sales were impacted by the effects of the economic recession in the Netherlands. Renewed consumer confidence and competition in terms of product choice, promotion and price actions contributed to boost demand. While the market for non-food products suffered a decline in demand, watch manufacturers continued promotional efforts with the aim to stimulate the Dutch consumer to purchase a new watch and try a different style as a fashion item.
Watches is led by Swatch Nederland; a position achieved due to a long established presence and strong position with leading brands across all categories. In addition to the solid brand place for its Swatch brand, the company also operates a division to distribute its luxury brand portfolio comprising Swiss-made mechanical watches, including Longines and Omega.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Watches is estimated to register positive growth over the forecast period, increasing in most categories driven by renewed demand and the fact that the Dutch economy is entering a period of growth. Compared with the review period, growth will tend to improve after the decline in demand, with products witnessing recuperation in growth rates across all product types.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Watches industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Watches industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Watches in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How do sales of mechanical, quartz analogue and quartz digital watches compare in Netherlands?
- Which format of watch underpins most sales: casual, formal or sports?
- Which retail channel is showing the most future promise?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Watches in Malaysia
- Watches in Romania
- Watches in the United Arab Emirates
- Watches in Turkey
- Watches in Spain
- Watches in the United Kingdom
- Watches in Thailand
- Watches in Russia
- Watches in Switzerland
- Watches in Argentina