ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Water Recycle and Reuse Market 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2016 -- Water recycling is a process of reusing treated wastewater for useful purposes such as industrial processes, agricultural and landscape irrigation, domestic and commercial usage, and ground water recharge. Wastewater can be tailored to meet the requirements of specific planned application through the process of recycling. The production of recycled water is also referred to as water reclamation. Water recycling not only conserves the existing water resources but also reduces the need for new water supplies. It offers financial and resource savings.
The global water recycle and reuse market to grow at a CAGR of 22.39% in terms of volume of water recycled and reused and at a CAGR of 19.2% in terms of revenue during 2014-2019. Various treatment techniques are employed in water recycling and reuse, including conventional water treatment techniques such as coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation, and filtration, which may be followed by advanced treatment techniques such as membrane filtration, chemical treatment, and MBR technologies to provide high degree of clarification, removal of organics, filtration, and disinfection.
Some of the beneficial usage of water recycling and reuse are as follows:
- Commercial, residential, and municipal usage
- Agricultural uses
- Industrial uses
- Augmenting water supplies
- Environmental and recreational uses
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=354405
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global water recycle and reuse market for the period 2015-2019. The market can be segmented into the following divisions:
- Technology: conventional water treatment techniques, membrane filtration, MBR technologies, and chemical treatment and disinfection technologies
- Application: industrial, agricultural, and domestic and commercial
Technavio's report, Global Water Recycle and Reuse Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Siemens Water Technologies
- Veolia Environment
- Water Rhapsody
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=354405
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG