New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- The Scandinavian Water Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian water utilities
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian water utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian water utilities market with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian water utilities market had a total market value of $10.1 billion in 2014. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the water utilities industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $3.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $3.2 and $3.1 billion, respectively
Norway is expected to lead the water utilities in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $4.7 billion in 2019, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $3.4 and $2.9 billion respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian water utilities market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian water utilities market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian water utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian water utilities market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac