Recent research report and forecast on "Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2017"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2017 -- "Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2017", analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of UK HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
London is a major wealth capital with competitive financial services, fintech, and property industries. HNW individuals from around the world reside in the UK, particularly London, for its attractive lifestyle and business opportunities. The majority of UK HNW investors are over the age of 50, with males accounting for the majority. Equity and bond investments constitute the greatest proportions of UK HNW portfolios, mirroring the regional average. UK wealth managers experience strong demand for financial products and services, with pension planning in particularly high demand.
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average UK HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in the UK.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among UK HNW investors and how the demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of UK HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes the product and service demand among UK HNW investors.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1068349
- Inherited wealth dominates among UK HNWs, but taken together the largest share has been sourced from family business ownership and first-generation entrepreneurship.
- The vast majority of UK HNW investors prefer their wealth to be managed professionally, with 79.5% placed in discretionary mandates.
- Asset allocation is heavily weighted towards equities and bonds. Wealth managers anticipate reduced demand for bond investments and greater interest in non-traditional asset classes.
- Pension and financial planning services show the strongest demand, and this is not expected to change in the near future. Demand for inheritance planning will remain stable.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by UK HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted changes in demand.
Send an enquiry: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1068349