Fast Market Research recommends "Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: October 2012" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- The Wealth Management Competitor Tracker follows the developments of 100 wealth managers and their associated brands globally. Produced monthly, the tracker is based on press releases and reported news stories. It covers product innovation, customer targeting, M&A, partnerships, organic growth, and staffing. Competitors tracked include: Credit Agricole, Falcon Private Bank and Santander.
- Gain invaluable information on competitors in one concise document; identify long-term trends using the Excel database.
- Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading players from around the world.
- Learn the Datamonitor Wealth & Investments Team's view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Competitor activity finally picked up in October 2012 with a total of 76 developments, well above the 12-month average of 64, and up from 52 in September and 50 in August. Levels of competitor activity are staying true to the traditionally busy months ahead of the Christmas holidays in many parts of the world.
Staffing once again contributed the most to the October developments with 43% of all activity, but M&A, Partnerships, and Organic Growth activity also doubled from 10 developments in September to 20 in October, contributing 28%. Key developments include Falcon Private Bank's acquisition of Clariden Leu Europe from Credit Suisse.
Over the last six months, Citigroup, Charles Schwab, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), and Wells Fargo have been the most active companies tracked by Datamonitor's Wealth Management Tracker series. Since May 2012, Citigroup has not shied away from organic growth, with a new Citigold Private Client Center in Taiwan in October.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What product and customer servicing innovations are wealth managers launching around the world?
- Where is the competition expanding and opening new offices and branches?
- Which companies are recruiting new wealth management staff and where?
- What are the levels of M&A and organic growth activity by region?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: January 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: March 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: February 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: September 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: September 2011
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: November 2011
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: December 2011
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: June 2011
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: May 2011
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)