Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Malaysia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- At the end of 2013, Malaysian HNWIs held 25.3% (US$38 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is level with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$49 billion by 2018, accounting for 23.6% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, the Asia-Pacific accounted for 54.1% of Malaysian HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- It was followed by South America with 11.4%, Africa with 9.5%, North America with 9.4%, the Middle East with 8.0% and Europe with 7.7%.
- Malaysian HNWI allocations to South America increased compared with other regions during the review period, from 6.7% in 2009 to 11.4% in 2013. Asia-Pacific was the other emerging region in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to increase their levels of investment in South America to 13.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 55 pages, 20 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - CIMB Private Banking, Maybank Private Banking, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank Private Banking, Affin Bank Bhd, Ambank, RHB Private Banking, Bank Rakyat Wealth Management, Alliance Bank Wealth Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Wealth Management.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-malaysia-2014
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: