Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2016 -- ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Wealth Sector in the UK: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
The UK savings and investments market is dominated by deposits, which account for more than half of all liquid assets in the country. However, the growth of the market is fueled mainly by mutual funds, which have performed well even in times of capital market unsteadiness. Mutual funds have consequently attracted a constant flow of new money. Thanks to this, UK liquid assets have been growing since the end of the financial crisis, although a slowdown in recent years has been apparent.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=659500
- Affluent individuals represent just over a quarter of the UK population but hold 91.7% of the UKs liquid assets.
- UK wealth is concentrated mainly in London and the South East, but other regions should grow faster in the near future.
- 52.2% of UK savings are held in deposits (most of it in instant access accounts), but the solid performance of mutual funds has been attracting inflows to this asset class.
- Despite holding 12.1% of their investment portfolios in commodities, property, and alternatives, the UKs wealthiest individuals show a strong preference towards liquid products.
- Tax efficiency remains the main driver for high net worth (HNW) individuals opting to offshore wealth.
- Wealth in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes the UK's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.Specifically, the report:
- Sizes the affluent market (both by the number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using Verdict Financials proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favoured by UK investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients attitudes towards non-liquid investments, such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=659500
Reasons To Buy:-
- Benchmark your share of the UK wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2019.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals in the UK both at the country and regional level.
- Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the ever-changing UK tax system affects your HNW clients.
- Review your offshore strategy by learning about the HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease