New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's market for weapons and ammunition sees average annual growth of 25% over 2007-2012 as a result of security threats and regional rivalry for power. Due to domestic industry's underdevelopment, market for weapons and ammunition is heavily reliant on foreign producers over review period, with imports accounting for 89% of total market size in 2012. Over 2007-2012 the Kingdom's industry of weapons and ammunition enjoys CAGR of 16%, but amounts to just SR563 million in the latter year due to limited industrial capacity and narrow scope of producing mainly spare parts for military vehicles. Industry expected to see average annual growth of 10% over 2013-2018 as government continues efforts to build a strong domestic industry of spare parts for military equipment.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Weapons and Ammunition in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2927. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Weapons and Ammunition in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2927 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Bombs, Missiles and Similar, Heavy Military Vehicles, Small Arms and Other Ammunition.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Weapons and Ammunition in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in India: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in Australia: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in Japan: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Weapons and Ammunition in Canada: ISIC 2927
- Weapons and Ammunition in Spain: ISIC 2927
- Weapons and Ammunition in Russia: Industrial Report