Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wearable Electronics in Colombia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- The greatly hyped Galaxy Gear from Samsung has been launched in Colombia. Samsung's advertising investment was strong in the last quarter of 2013 but the reception has been timid by consumers in Colombia. Consumers have neither fully understood its usefulness nor found it to be a ground-breaking and versatile device. Instead of targeting "normal people" with a Samsung Note (whose unit price places it before an exclusive group of consumers) to complement what is already intuitive, the company...
Euromonitor International's Wearable Electronics in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Autonomous Wearable Electronics, Passive Wearable Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wearable Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Colombia
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Colombia: Databook to 2017
- Wearable Electronics in the US
- Wearable Electronics in the United Kingdom
- Wearable Electronics in Poland
- Wearable Electronics in Brazil
- Wearable Electronics in Canada
- In-Car Entertainment in Colombia
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Colombia: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Wearable Electronics in Chile