Transparency Market Research Report Add "Wearable Technology Market - Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast 2012 - 2018" to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- This report covers the global wearable technology market size and forecast from 2012 to 2018 along with their application in different end-use segments such as wellness and fitness, healthcare and medical, infotainment, industrial and military. The performance of wearable technology applications across different geographical regions namely, North America, Europe, Asia and RoW (Rest of the World) has also been covered in this report.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/wearable-technology.html
The wearable technology market has been segmented in this report by product type, by end-use segments and by geography. We have covered the four end-use segments of the wearable technology products namely, fitness and wellness, infotainment, healthcare and medical, and industrial and military. The fitness and wellness segment comprises products like smart clothing and smart sensors, activity monitors, sleep sensors and others, whereas the Infotainment sector consists of products like smart watches, heads-up displays, smart glasses and others. The products like continuous glucose monitor, drug delivery, monitors, wearable patches and others have been covered under healthcare and medical segment and products like hand worn terminals, augmented reality headsets and others have been mentioned under industrial and military segment.
The estimates and forecast along with detailed analysis of these products have been provided in this report. The drivers, restraints and opportunities (market dynamics) with reference to wearable technology market have been covered in detail. The report also contains the impact analysis of the drivers and restraints and this would serve as a strategic tool for making informed decisions.
The company profiles of major players namely Medtronic, Adidas, Abbott, Nike, Eurotech, Garmin International Inc., Sony, Suunto, Google and Zephyr have been included in this report. Our company profiles provide company overview, business overview and strategy adopted by companies, financial overview, and their recent developments which will be helpful in assessing the competition in the market.
We have used secondary research for deriving our market numbers for each segment of the research report and further validated our analysis with C-level executives of major companies operating in the wearable technology market through means of primary research to finally come up with our results. This research is specially designed to estimate and analyze the performance of wearable technology in a global scenario. The research provides in-depth analysis of wearable technology, historical data and statistically refined forecast for the segments covered. The study presents a comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies, winning imperatives for them by segmenting the global wearable technology market as below:
Wearable technology market segmentation
Fitness and Wellness
Smart clothing and smart sports glasses
Augmented reality headsets
Healthcare and Medical
Continuous Glucose Monitor
Industrial and Military
Hand worn terminals
Augmented reality headsets
The geographies covered in this report include
Rest of the World (RoW).
More Reports On Technology & Media Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/technology-market-reports-8.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
About Transparency Market Research (TMR)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
- Data from interviews are then consolidated, checked for consistency and accuracy, and inserted into the Transparency Market Research data model to arrive at the market numbers following the bottom–up approach.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog :- http://www.sandyresearcher.com/