Transparency Market Research Report Add "Web Content Filtering Market - Global Forecast, Share, Size, Growth And Industry Analysis, 2011 - 2017" to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- The traditional web filtering system employed firewalls and similar software’s in order to filter the web content moving in and out of computers. This however, was not so efficient in deep packet filtering and rather scanned the domain names only of the web content involving data packet as a result of which it posed a threat to the systems in an organization and in to the business deteriorating the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the documents and software developed. Evolving Web 2.0 applications are being recently used at ease, to transfer malware and illicit content damaging the information of an organization.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/web-content-filtering-market.html
The advanced web content filters are far more effective in oozing out the hazardous content which earlier posed a threat with visible and controlled hypertext type protocol and hypertext type protocol secured websites. It is efficient in processing, reviewing and analyzing the right content into the network or systems, continuously monitoring the web traffic. Provision of free access over the internet to employees puts the organization at risk of losing vital information. Hence, effective web content filtering is essential for SMEs.
The major factors that it takes care of are:
The market as registered in 2008 constituted about USD 1.2 billion and is constantly growing exponentially with the increasing demand for security across the globe. Considering the growth rate and the driving factors, the market of web content filters is about to attain USD 6.67 million by 2016. Over the next six years the CAGR is expected to hit 33.45%.
The growing concerns across the globe, especially government agencies, which are quite vulnerable, are largely fuelling the web content filtering markets. Growing concerns in the MNC’s and other such organizations for effectively managing web content requires fool proof mechanisms which are also boosting the markets.
The increased usage of the internet, raising the chances of being attacked and losing confidentiality, and vital documents or software is proving to be one of the driving forces behind the web content filtering market. The rapid growth in cybercrime across the globe is also driving the web content filtering market.
The high initial cost and the subsequent maintenance cost involved in the implementation of such software or services is acting as the main inhibitor to this market. Growing population of hackers across the globe, developing a lame perspective of them being undefeated is acting as a barrier to this market.
The regulatory policies amended by the Internet Industry Association (IIA) involve three main factors:
Children’s access to internet supervision
Registering complaint to ACMA
Eliminating offensive web content
With such amendments new opportunities are freely flowing around the web content filters market. Websense a global leader in web filtering and web security had nearly half of the market share across the globe in 2005 and has been awarded for retaining its leadership in 2010. Considering upcoming rivals the market share of Websense is declining, however it is considered one of the major market players impacting the web content filtering market. It protects over 10,000 organizations across the globe.
Some of the major players in this market are:
Blue coat systems
Face Time Communication
Content keeper Technologies
This market research report analyzes important market segments, and major geographies. This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
More Reports On Technology & Media Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/technology-market-reports-8.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
About Transparency Market Research (TMR)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
- Data from interviews are then consolidated, checked for consistency and accuracy, and inserted into the Transparency Market Research data model to arrive at the market numbers following the bottom–up approach.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog :- http://www.sandyresearcher.com/
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)