Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2018 -- Market Scenario:
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page on to the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored on special computers called servers.
The Web Hosting Services Market has made a revolutionary change in the ecommerce business. Major feature that comes with these services is the website hosting also allows you to create the databases which is simply indispensable for the online business owners. The other exciting features that you can add to your website with the help of a website hosting include shopping carts for e-commerce sites, forums, communities and chat panels. These features help in communicating with the customers and know their views on the site.
The market segmentation of the Web Hosting Services Market done on type and application. The segmentation on the basis of type includes web-site builders, shared hosting, dedicated hosting and collocated hosting. Shared hosting is very similar to living in an apartment complex. All residents are in the same location and must share the available resources with everyone. These may include such things as pool, parking lot, and playground. In shared hosting, all accounts must share the available resources with all the other accounts on the server. These include CPU time, memory, and disk space.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2750
The global Web Hosting Services Market is expected to grow approximately at USD 154 Billion by 2022, at approx. 16% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Web Hosting Services Market Segmentation
The web hosting services market has been segmented on the basis of technology and application. On basis of application the mobile application includes numerous advantages such as rapid auto scaling for consumer's apps because every millisecond counts, 24x7 performance monitoring, get database support and full protection and security.
Market Research Analysis:
Market Research Future Analysis shows that new adoptions of Internet of things (IoT) and cloud would result in sudden hike in web hosting services market. It has been observed the drivers of web hosting services market are the e-commerce boom, growing focus on green hosting, preference for hyper-converged infrastructure and adoption of web servers by SMEs (small and medium enterprises).
Regional analysis for web hosting services market is studied in different geographic regions as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of world. The study reveals that North America region would evolve as a leader in web hosting services market. The study indicates large investments by European markets in web hosting services market is playing an important role in the European economy. The Asia-Pacific market is also estimated to be one of the growing players in this market. With the new servers in the company aims at providing better website loading speed to the users from the region.
The prominent players in the Web Hosting Services Market are – Amazon Web Services (U.S.), AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Dreamhost Inc. (U.S.), Earthlink Inc. (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Endurance Technologies Ltd. (U.S.), GoDaddy Inc. (U.S.), Justhost (U.S.), Web.Com Group, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Study Objectives of Global Web Hosting Services:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Web Hosting Services.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Web Hosting Services Market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by programming languages and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Web Hosting Services Market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/web-hosting-services-market-2750
- IT Solution Providers
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Business Organizations
- Web Hosting Service Providers.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.