Texas Air Authorities helps customers see that justice is done
Arlington, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2017 -- Decisions. Decisions. When a previously reliable air conditioning system goes on the fritz, is it better to repair it or replace it?
The sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities know that the answer depends on many factors. They also know that making the wrong choice this fall could be devastating next summer if an AC system that should have been replaced bites the dust in the middle of a blistering heat wave. Rest assured, though, that the crack team at Texas Air Authorities is always on duty and prepared to serve when homeowners and businesses need AC replacement service in Grand Prairie, TX, and beyond.
Consider these facts when deciding whether to repair or replace an AC system:
- Age. A system that is 15 years or older should probably be replaced.
- SEER rating. New systems have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, which indicates efficiency and potential money savings, of up to 25. Systems with SEERs of 6 or less probably should be replaced.
- Refrigerant. Systems using R-22 refrigerant can be costly because the government if phasing out this product for environmental reasons. R-410A refrigerant is less expensive.
- Repairs. When a system requires costly and frequent repairs, it's time to consider a replacement.
- Comfort. When the unit no longer keeps rooms consistently comfortable, it's time to discuss pulling the plug on it.
- Warranty. Before the warranty expires, think about using it to put toward a newer, more energy-efficient system.
For AC replacement service in Mansfield, TX, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale and beyond, Texas Air Authorities is the best in the West. To check out all of its services, give Texas Air a jingle at 817-402-3576 or visit the company on the web.
About Texas Air Authorities
Texas Air Authorities swears to protect and serve every comfort need—from cooling to heating to indoor air quality—for homes and businesses in the Arlington, TX, area. The company is the best in the West for installation, replacement, repair and maintenance. Texas Air Authorities is proud to be a family-owned and family-operated company with roots that have run deep in the heart of Texas for nearly 20 years. Its technicians are sharpshooters who handle every job with rapid-fire speed and laser-like accuracy.