Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2012 -- Regulation and inspection of drug and food safety by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Health, Taiwan was becoming increasingly strict during the review period. Apart from a number of food, beverage, vitamins and dietary supplements being removed from store shelves after they had been found to contain DEHP, the top-selling weight loss drug, Reductil, was banned by the Department of Health, Taiwan, when it was found that it could have the severe side effect of increasing the...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trends in Weight Management 2011
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in Slovakia
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Germany
- Weight Management in Finland
- Weight Management in Poland
- Weight Management in Kazakhstan
- Weight Management in Greece