Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- Retail sales of weight management products in the UK declined by 2% in current value terms in 2011, to GBP126 million. The sharp slump of GlaxoSmithKline Plc's OTC obesity pill Alli (value sales decline of 20%) had a major impact on the category. Excluding Alli's OTC obesity, weight management enjoyed current value growth of 3% in 2011. This reflects a feeling expressed in trade interviews that notwithstanding its more recent loss of market credibility, the product has helped to attract new...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Skincare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Haircare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Men's Toiletries Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine care Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Fragrances Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Make-up Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Suncare Market in The UK
- United Kingdom Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others